CommitFest 2009-11: Reviews complete - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject CommitFest 2009-11: Reviews complete
Date
List pgsql-hackers
We have a couple of lingering re-reviews that are still ongoing (myself
on "pgbench setshell" and the two DTrace ones), and the ECPG patches are
still hanging around, but we're basically finished with reviews for all
submitted patches at this point.  So far 12 patches have been commited
since the official CF started, and there's now 8 queued up as "Ready for
Committer"--not counting the HS/SR pair or the ones still being worked
on.  That means the work on part of the committers part is at best
around halfway done though, so please don't start throwing new material
at the list just yet.  This is particularly true given that I think
there's still potential for HS or SR to make it in this round; I know
I'd like to see one or both available in the easier to test alpha3 build.

Thanks to all our reviewers for helping cut down on the amount of work
our committers have to do though.  It certainly feels to me like the
average quality of patches making their way through to our committers
keeps itching upwards, so they spend less time fighting things like
patch bit-rot and stuff that just plain doesn't work, and more time
doing serious review work.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com