Re: [General] beginner!!! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Bailey
Subject Re: [General] beginner!!!
Date
List pgsql-general
> My silly question is, do I needo to install a postgreSQL server or the freeradius-postgresql package already takes
careof it?!

> My question it's because it doesn't recognize any user ids and the createuser command.

Yeah, that's pretty much the way things work on unix-like systems.
Instead of building one uber system that does it all (like you typically
see in Windows), they build by leveraging smaller packages that do one
or two things really well. So I'm sure you will have to install postgres
  server separately.

Scott