Re: What happened to pl/proxy and FDW? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ing. Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda
Subject Re: What happened to pl/proxy and FDW?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Martin Pihlak escribió:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>
>> I thought the idea was that we were going to add PL/proxy to 8.5, with
>> support for the foriegn data wrapper syntax?  What happened to that?
>>

> Using SQL/MED for defining pl/proxy clusters is still in the TODO list.
> I hope to do something about it during the next few weeks. However, I
> doubt if adding SQL/MED support would be enough for including it in 8.5
> contrib.
>
> regards,
> Martin

I have two question about SQL/MED, It not enough to include this on the
core?
Peter doesn´t work on it ?
Which is the development state of SQL/MED?
Regards

--
"TIP 4: No hagas 'kill -9' a postmaster"

Linux User # 418229
http://www.postgresql-es.org
http://www.postgresql.org
http://www.planetpostgresql.org