Re: LDAP where DN does not include UID attribute - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: LDAP where DN does not include UID attribute
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote: <blockquote cite="mid:9837222c0911290909m2cc7b7e3v89ade1a911561a72@mail.gmail.com"
type="cite"><prewrap="">On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 13:05, Magnus Hagander <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
behappy to work on this to get it ready for commit, or do you

Here's a patch with my work so far. Major points missing is the
sanitizing of the username and the docs. </pre></blockquote> It looks like you did an initial review here already.
Sincewe haven't heard from Robert in a while and you seem interested in the patch, I just updated this one to list you
asthe committer and marked it "ready for committer".  You can commit it or bounce it from there, but it's obvious none

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:greg@2ndQuadrant.com">greg@2ndQuadrant.com</a>  <a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"href="http://www.2ndQuadrant.com">www.2ndQuadrant.com</a>

</pre>