Review request: XLogInsert - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From Greg Smith
Subject Review request: XLogInsert
Date
Re: Review request: XLogInsert  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-rrreviewers
It looks like our original reviewer for the "XLogInsert: move some work
out of critical section" isn't going to be able to handle that, so we're
back to needing one more first round review.  This is a moderately
complicated patch (based on the complexity of the code it modifies
rather than its size) that has a performance testing component to it.

Are any of the people who suggested they'd be free in December available
at this point interested?  I'm hoping we're close to having all initial
reviews done here this week.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com