Re: Unexpected EOF on client connection - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Howard Cole
Subject Re: Unexpected EOF on client connection
Date
List pgsql-general
Howard Cole wrote:
> Thanks Francisco - I currently have MinPoolSize set to 3 (I have a lot
> of databases on this cluster), I think this copes 90% of the time but
> I shall set it to 10 and see what happens.

Sampling the number of connections on my database I decided that the
number of connections settled at 6 so I changed my MinPoolSize from 3 to
6. I checked the current state of the database and the number of
connections is currently 12. Tonight I shall change the MinPoolSize to 8
and I am wondering if the number of connections used is going to appear
as 16!