Re: Books, the lulu.com scam - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alan Gruskoff
Subject Re: Books, the lulu.com scam
Date
Re: Books, the lulu.com scam  (Bill Todd <pg@dbginc.com>)
List pgsql-general
So I bought this "book" thinking it was a PDF file which I am fine with.

Its not. They download an .acsm file that will only work with their
proprietary Windoze software.

I am really angry with lulu.com about this.

- Alan Gruskoff

http://www.lulu.com/product/e-book/postgresql-84-official-documentation---volume-i-the-sql-language/5912706#detailsSection