CommitFest 2009-11: Initial assignments - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From Greg Smith
Subject CommitFest 2009-11: Initial assignments
Date
Re: CommitFest 2009-11: Initial assignments  (Bernd Helmle <mailings@oopsware.de>)
List pgsql-rrreviewers
Here's the last of the initial assignments to those who didn't have a
preference for a patch:

Abhijit Menon-Sen:  Largeobject access controls
Bernd Helmle:  per-tablespace random_page_cost/seq_page_cost
Alex Hunsaker:  Writeable CTEs

I'm leaving "Listen / Notify rewrite" unassigned because that one is
basically returned with feedback already just from the list on
pgsql-hackers.  We also have two DTrace patches around, since I don't
know who has a DTrace platform available to even evaluate those I didn't
assign them to anyone.  If anyone has interest in those, please let me
know; you can swap a more generic review for one of those if you'd like.

Since most people were looking for patches that weren't huge,
SEPostgreSQL-Lite remains without a reviewer this round.  I'm going to
raise a comment about that on the main list.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com