Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/11/2009 19:01, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> I had no idea that European beer was uhmm, twice as strong as US
> counterparts. I knew I was in trouble when people (Dave Page) poured
> Scotch into my water. It was time to go before I got into a LOT of
> trouble :P

Hmmm....it's usually supposed to be the other way around - water into
Scotch, I mean. Mind you, a lot of people would say that mixing Scotch
and water is a mortal sin to begin with. :-)

Dave seemed to have an endless supply of those little drinks tickets -
it would have been *very* easy to get into trouble!

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie