Re: next CommitFest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: next CommitFest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I like this idea. Perhaps also if a person is reviewing a patch for
> the first time, we could make some effort to get a more experienced
> person paired up with them.

When I was CFM last year, I assigned patches for review first if the
patch author was doing a review themselves.  Patches whose authors were
not doing reviews often got reviewed last, which means that sometimes
they waited a commitfest.

Of course, Simon submitted so many patches that despite him doing
reviews, it was hard to get them all assigned.  Simon: slow down a
little!  ;-)

--Josh Berkus