Re: next CommitFest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: next CommitFest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Selena Deckelmann wrote:<br /><blockquote cite="mid:2b5e566d0911110812r40d5d91fu699cf5fac5ac5eda@mail.gmail.com"
type="cite"><prewrap="">On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 10:40 PM, Greg Smith <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
wasjust poking around on the Wiki, and it looks like the role of the

It's pretty straightforward. Robert has actually done a great job of
communicating about this to the patch reviewers. </pre></blockquote> That's good to hear.  What I was hinting at was
thatsome of the community knowledge here should start getting written down now that the process has matured, rather
thantrying to directly transfer just to one other person.  I'm not sure if Robert has shared 100% of what he does with
thereviewers or not, but in general the easiest way to divest yourself of a position is to document how someone else
cando it.  I don't know that having to poke through list archives or chat with someone is necessarily the best way to

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:greg@2ndQuadrant.com">greg@2ndQuadrant.com</a>  <a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"href="http://www.2ndQuadrant.com">www.2ndQuadrant.com</a>

</pre>