Re: Job Posting - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Ing. Marcos Orti­z
Subject Re: Job Posting
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Devrim GÜNDÜZ escribió:
> On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 13:21 -0600, Carol Linstrum wrote:
>
>> My company, Decho, is currently looking for a PostgreSQL DBA/Architect
>> and I was wondering if I might post our position on your website?
>>

> Please post details to this list.
>
> Regards,

We need to know more details like payment, if is full or not, location, etc
things like that

Regards

"For me, the purpose is, at least partly, to have joy. Programmers often
feel joy when they can concentrate on the creative side of programming,
so Ruby is designed to make programmers happy."
Yukihiro Matsumoto (Matz), Creator of the Ruby Language

Ing. Marcos Luís Ortíz Valmaseda
System DBA && Rails New User
Centro de Tecnologías de Almacenamiento y Anális de Datos (CENTALAD)
Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas

Linux User # 418229

http://www.freebsd.org
http://www.postgresql-es.org
http://www.postgresql.org