Re: BUG #5145: Complex query with lots of LEFT JOIN causes segfault - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: BUG #5145: Complex query with lots of LEFT JOIN causes segfault
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
> Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
>> this is 8.5a2 configured with ./configure --enable-cassert
>> --enable-debug and  just default settings(ie plain initdb with default
>> settings).
>> The OS is Debian Lenny/AMD64.
>
> Huh.  That should not be noticeably different from my F11/Xeon64
> machine ... but I still can't make it crash.  Somebody else is gonna
> have to debug this one.

hmm sorry - that was actually Lenny/i386 however I fail to reproduce
this on some of my other test boxes as well though I don't have an idea
why it crashes on my laptop(and for the original reporter) but not
elsewhere :(

Stefan