Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution
Date
Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution
List pgsql-hackers

Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
> I know I don't like #option because it looks and feels "foreign", so t
> might just boils down to syntax issue for others too.

I don't see why it feels any more foreign than, say, #pragma in C.

And it's something we already have, albeit undocumented.

Let's not get too hung up on syntax.

cheers

andrew