Re: multi-company design/structure ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Re: multi-company design/structure ?
Date
List pgsql-general
John wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it better to create multi databases or create multi schemas?

John,  I just gave a talk on multi-tenant Pg clusters at PgConf West
2009 that may help you but ran into vehicle problems and just got home
this evening.  As quick as I can I'll get the bits-and-pieces pulled
together and pass them along.

Too frazzled to give it a try this evening.  :-(

\\||/
Rod