Error in Loading DLL using Postgres function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Error in Loading DLL using Postgres function
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi All,

I am trying to load a dll using the Postgres function but whenever I am calling it is giving me the below error message. I am using Win32 machine and compiled and created the dll using MSVC2005.

ERROR:  could not load library "C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.3/lib/watchlist.dll": This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Appreciate any help on this.

Many thanks in advance