Re: BUG #5096: Error installing edb_apachephp.bin - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: BUG #5096: Error installing edb_apachephp.bin
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Federico wrote:

> Bug reference:      5096
> Logged by:          Federico
> Email address:      federicoaaguirre@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4
> Operating system:   OpenSuSE 11.1
> Details:
>
> Hello, when i'm installing edb_apachephp.bin (./edb_apachephp.bin) it show
> an error: Error running getenforce  : /bin/sh: getenforce: command not
> found.
>
> Please, help me.

This looks like an Enterprisedb installation problem - I suspect you
will get more help raising it with them (hopefully there is a link off
http://www.enterprisedb.com for support/bugs).

The error you are seeing is because your Opensuse install does not have,
or cannot find 'gatenforce' - an SELunix command. Your operating system
may be not configured correctly for Enterprisedb, or else your PATH does
not include where gatenforce lives.

regards

Mark