Re: Unicode UTF-8 table formatting for psql text output - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Unicode UTF-8 table formatting for psql text output
Date
Re: Unicode UTF-8 table formatting for psql text output
List pgsql-hackers

Roger Leigh wrote:
> Here we just force the locale to C.  This does have the disadvantage
> that --no-locale is made redundant, and any tests which are dependent
> upon locale (if any?) will be run in the C locale.

That is not a solution. We have not that long ago gone to some lengths
to provide for buildfarm testing in various locales. We're not going to
undo that.

cheers

andrew