Re: Draft for organized beta testing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Draft for organized beta testing
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Would help if I had a link, eh?
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/HowToBetaTest

It would also help if the mail servers cleared my original e-mail.  Grrrrr.

Here's what I posted originally, which our servers have decided to eat:

I'm about to launch on a program of organized alpha and beta testing by
volunteers from our community.

Initially, tests will be logged either by e-mail parsing on the
pgsql-testers mailing list, or by a web-based Radix interface if I can
get one up.

Please comment on the draft if you see anything I'm missing; otherwise
I'll start the call for testers as soon as Alpha2 comes out.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.