Re: GIN needs tonic - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: GIN needs tonic
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
> BTW, there's more than one bug here :-(.  Heikki found one, but the
> code is also attaching the buffer indicator to the wrong rdata entry
> --- the record header, not the workspace, is what gets suppressed
> if the full page is logged.

I saw that, but I figured it should be attaching both rdata entries to
the buffer, so that both are suppressed if a full page image is logged.
I guess the header can be useful for debugging purposes, even though the
redo function doesn't use it for anything.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas