Re: Patch for automating partitions in PostgreSQL 8.4 Beta 2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Emmanuel Cecchet
Subject Re: Patch for automating partitions in PostgreSQL 8.4 Beta 2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Grzegorz Jaskiewicz wrote:
> Anyone knows what's the latest on that patch ?
> To be honest, this was the thing that I was looking forward most in
> 8.5 ... (and probably not only me alone).
We are also interested in integrating our autopartitioning patch for
COPY with that implementation. I can help with the partitioning
implementation and/or testing of that feature since this is of interest
for Aster too.

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Cecchet