Re: multiple paramters in aggregate function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sim Zacks
Subject Re: multiple paramters in aggregate function
Date
List pgsql-general
That would be true if all units were always convertible to mm, but we
have volume also, we also have feet etc.. So that the easiest and
cleanest thing to do, with out having to throw the all the functions
into a case statement is an aggregate function that takes the 2 unit
types and then gives back a result.