Re: No Server in pgadmin3 after postgresql installation in Ubuntu - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Neumann
Subject Re: No Server in pgadmin3 after postgresql installation in Ubuntu
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

You have to manually add a new connection (click on the plug icon to add
a new connection). If server and client are on the same machine, you can
use localhost. Also make sure that the postmaster process or the
Postgresql daemon is really running.

Andreas