Re: Re: pgindent timing (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Refactor NUM_cache_remove calls in error report path to a PG_TRY) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Re: pgindent timing (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Refactor NUM_cache_remove calls in error report path to a PG_TRY)
Date
In response to Re: pgindent timing (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Refactor NUM_cache_remove calls in error report path to a PG_TRY)  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers

Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Greg Stark<gsstark@mit.edu> wrote:
>
>> Of course
>> in all likelihood tom would have rewritten their first patch
>> anyways...
>>

> Maybe I'm taking life too seriously at the moment, but I find this
> comment kind of snide and unhelpful.

Yes, you're taking life too seriously ;-) I took it that there was an
implied smiley at the end of this remark. It certainly didn't strike me
that it was snide.

cheers

andrew