a short trip in the wayback machine - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject a short trip in the wayback machine
Date
Re: a short trip in the wayback machine  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
While following up a comment from Tom on my blog, I discovered that some
9 1/2 years ago in a patch bearing the comment:
   Fixed psql double quoting of SQL ids   Fixed libpq printing functions

the documentation of psql's --no-readline option was removed
(psql-ref.sgml v 1.23). I think this was a mistake and it should be
restored :-) I'm quite never sure how far back to take pure docs
patches, though. Should I just fix HEAD, or HEAD plus 8.4, or all the
way back to 7.4?

cheers

andrew