Re: Re: [Pg-migrator-general] Composite types break pg_migrated tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: Re: [Pg-migrator-general] Composite types break pg_migrated tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane írta:
> At the moment it looks to me like pg_migrator has crashed and burned
> for 8.4, at least for general-purpose usage.

It means that you don't have the restraint that
you thought you have. So you can change the
RedHat/Fedora PostgreSQL 8.4 packages to use
the upstream default for integer timestamps...

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/