Re: Refer to another database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas Kalsch
Subject Re: Refer to another database
Date
Re: Refer to another database
List pgsql-general
Two causes:

1) I have to rewrite many lines of code = time
2) In MySQL I have access - with superuser rights - to _all_ existing
databases inside the installation. In Postgres I haven't.

But, of course, that are just details.

Best,

Andi