Re: Very slow joins - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eric Schwarzenbach
Subject Re: Very slow joins
Date
List pgsql-general
Alban Hertroys wrote:
> On 25 Jul 2009, at 11:36, MS wrote:
>
>>> can we see an explain analyze at least?
>>>

>> Hi,
>> Well, it won't be necessary - I mean it looks just like the explain I
>> sent in my first post.
>
> What first post? The only thing I can find is a reference in a message
> by you from yesterday, to a two-year old post that you claim is about
> the same problem. Though it's possible that it is the same problem,
> you don't provide any data to back that up.
Yeah I'm confused too. The first post in this thread that I recieved was
the same one you mention and began with a "Re:" in the subject line as
if it wasn't the first message, but I can find no sign of a message
prior to it. Was this a cross-post where the thread started in another
group? Or did something go awry with the listserv and the first post or
three get lost?

Eric