Re: BUG #4916: wish: more statistical functions (median, percentiles etc) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Richard Neill
Subject Re: BUG #4916: wish: more statistical functions (median, percentiles etc)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear Joshua,

Thanks for your reply. Sadly, I haven't the time (or expertise) to write
this myself. However, the feature would be really useful to have. I'd
certainly be willing to make a £200 payment or donation in return.

I'm aware that this number is problematic, as it undervalues developer
time (£200 is the value, to me, of that feature; which is probably
uncorrelated with the value of his time to anyone who might implement it).

The offer is there if anyone wants to take it; please feel free to
contact me off-list.

Richard