Re: BUG: pgScript NOT thread safe!! - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: BUG: pgScript NOT thread safe!!
Date
Re: BUG: pgScript NOT thread safe!!  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

Please find the updated patch.
I have realized that parallel execution of the queries is possible, which I had disabled in the previous patch. :(

Please find the updated patches (v2.1 - with message-box & v2.2 - without message box).
(Though I prefer the patch with the message box, I don't like the to add last moment translation messages. :( )
Thoughts...

Magnus Hagander wrote:
Dave Page wrote:
That was my thought Ashesh - plus we could push out 1.10.1 pretty soon
with a long-term solution.

I still think it's better with a message. Even if it's not translated
for everybody. (And yes, I realize the issue for translators)

But I'll defer to you if you think it's better to just block. I'm
worried about the length of the block leading to UI freezes though...
--
Thanks & Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com