Re: Libpq on windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andy Colson
Subject Re: Libpq on windows
Date
List pgsql-general
Phil Longstaff wrote:
> I want to develop an app which uses libpq, built with mingw. Is there a
> download package which contains just the include files/dlls? If not,
> what package do I download? I don't need the server, just the client
> libraries.
>

> Phil
If you dont mind all the ssl stuff (5 or 6 dll's worth) you can borrow
the client from pgAdmin III.

I, however, just build my own w/out the ssl stuff.  There is no client
only, but its really not hard, just download the full source, unpack,
compile and then copy the libpq.dll out.

If you want mine I could copy it out so you can download it.

-Andy