Re: To all Postgres OSCON speakers

From: Santiago Zarate
Subject: Re: To all Postgres OSCON speakers
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

To all Postgres OSCON speakers  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: To all Postgres OSCON speakers  (Santiago Zarate, )
  Re: To all Postgres OSCON speakers  (Josh Berkus, )
   Re: To all Postgres OSCON speakers  (Alvaro Herrera, )
 Re: To all Postgres OSCON speakers  (Emanuel Calvo Franco, )

Is there a way to get a video of the talk?... would be great for those
who can't be there?... or even the slides... :)

I've been giving talks for some time in Venezuela, but i still feel like
i need an improvement in my talks... so having more tips would be great...