Re: Request for assistance/advice: TikiWiki CMS/Groupware will have to drop PostgreSQL support soon unless a maintainer steps up - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Santiago Zarate
Subject Re: Request for assistance/advice: TikiWiki CMS/Groupware will have to drop PostgreSQL support soon unless a maintainer steps up
Date
In response to Request for assistance/advice: TikiWiki CMS/Groupware will have to drop PostgreSQL support soon unless a maintainer steps up  (Marc Laporte <marclaporte@tikiwiki.org>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Forwarded the message to a Venezuelan mailing list, hope it will get
spread soon...