Re: Postgres has stopped logging - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Lewis Kapell
Subject Re: Postgres has stopped logging
Date
List pgsql-admin
This is a production server, so I'm not going to stop & restart unless
it's really necessary.

Interesting idea about the old log file being deleted.  I could still
see the file listed in the directory, though, and could read/edit it.

Thanks for sharing the ideas.

Lewis