Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest management webapp - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest management webapp
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:

> I know that there are some of you reading this
> who may think that we should convert to reviewboard or patchwork or
> some other system.  I can say that personally I'm unimpressed by those
> suggestions because they will almost certainly require process changes
> that this does not, process changes which I suspect we're unprepared
> to make.  But there's nothing to prevent you from setting up and
> advocating your system in this space.

well fwiw the patchwork demo system(http://trackerdemo.postgresql.org/)
is still up for people to look at. However going that route would also
require some hackery on the code because patchworks MIME-parser is not
really up to speed so it is actually missing some patches at times...

Stefan