Re: Problem with Josh Tolley blog feed - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Problem with Josh Tolley blog feed
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 5/11/09 5:28 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> Somehow Josh's RSS feed also includes every planetpostgres post for the
>> last 2 months, at least as far as planet is concerned. Fix?
>>

> Oops!  Wrong Planet.  Will bug Devrim.

Also, this is not actually Josh's blog - it's the endpoint shared blog
that happens to come out has him.

I have no idea why this happened thouhg - planet.postgresql.org didn't
see any issues with their feed, and they both use the same feed parsing
library.. Must be something it stores differently, but I don't think
there was ever anything wrong with the feed itself.

//Magnus