Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: Make pg_stop_backup() archive wait optional - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: Make pg_stop_backup() archive wait optional
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/17/17 4:18 AM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:
> From: pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org
>> [mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Tsunakawa,
>> Takayuki
>> I made this ready for committer.  The patch applied except for catversion.h,
>> the patch content looks good, and the target test passed as follows:
>
> Sorry, I reverted this to waiting for author, because make check failed.  src/test/regress/expected/opr_sanity.out
seemsto need revision because pg_stop_backup() was added.

Well, that's embarrassing.  When I recreated the function to add
defaults I messed up the AS clause and did not pay attention to the
results of the regression tests, apparently.

Attached is a new version rebased on 88e66d1.  Catalog version bump has
also been omitted.

Thanks,
--
-David