Re: Re: Connecting to a postgreSQL database with windows CE over wi-fi; failing gracefully - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Re: Connecting to a postgreSQL database with windows CE over wi-fi; failing gracefully
Date
List pgsql-general
Peter Geoghegan wrote:

> though, but it does. My guess is that libpq is calling abort() or
> something similar, directly or indirectly. I know that would cause an
> error message with windows XP, but windows CE is funny.

Maybe this is a stupid question (I don't really do WinCE) but ... can't
you just run your app in a debugger, with breakpoints set in the  major
runtime library exit points, so you can get a backtrace at exit time?

Since you're dropping the network, you can't do remote debugging over
wifi, but WinCE must surely offer serial or USB remote debugging...

--
Craig Ringer