Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns

From: Mark Kirkwood
Subject: Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (henk de wit, )
  Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Jesper Krogh, )
   Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (henk de wit, )
    Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Josh Berkus, )
     Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Mark Kirkwood, )
      Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Josh Berkus, )
     Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Scott Carey, )
      Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Josh Berkus, )
       Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Scott Carey, )
      Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Greg Smith, )
       Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Scott Carey, )
        Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Greg Smith, )
         Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  ("M. Edward (Ed) Borasky", )
       Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Mark Wong, )
        Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Scott Carey, )
         Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Mark Wong, )
        Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Mark Wong, )
 Re: Using IOZone to simulate DB access patterns  (Laurent Laborde, )

Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> Wow, am I really the only person here who's used IOZone?

No - I used to use it exclusively, but everyone else tended to demand I
redo stuff with bonnie before taking any finding seriously... so I've
kinda 'submitted to the Borg' as it were....