Re: Best replication solution?

From: Lists
Subject: Re: Best replication solution?
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Best replication solution?  (Lists, )
 Re: Best replication solution?  (Lists, )
  Re: Best replication solution?  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )
  Re: Best replication solution?  (Heikki Linnakangas, )
   Re: Best replication solution?  (Lists, )
    Re: Best replication solution?  (Ivan Voras, )
   Re: Best replication solution?  (Marinos Yannikos, )
 Re: Best replication solution?  (Andrew Sullivan, )
  Re: Best replication solution?  (Lists, )
   Re: Best replication solution?  (Andrew Sullivan, )
  Re: Best replication solution?  (Dimitri Fontaine, )
  Re: Best replication solution?  (Mark Kirkwood, )
   Re: Best replication solution?  (Andrew Sullivan, )
    Re: Best replication solution?  (Mark Kirkwood, )
    Re: Best replication solution?  (Jeff, )
     Re: Best replication solution?  (Dimitri Fontaine, )
      Re: Best replication solution?  (Jeff, )

I'm currently running 32bit FreeBSD so I can't really add more ram (PAE
doesn't work well under FreeBSD from what I've read) and there are
enough writes that more ram won't solve the problem completely.

However I will add plenty more ram next time I rebuild it.