Re: Best replication solution? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Lists
Subject Re: Best replication solution?
Date
List pgsql-performance
I'm currently running 32bit FreeBSD so I can't really add more ram (PAE
doesn't work well under FreeBSD from what I've read) and there are
enough writes that more ram won't solve the problem completely.

However I will add plenty more ram next time I rebuild it.