Re: [pgsql-www] Mentors needed urgently for SoC & PostgreSQL Student Internships - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Steven Lembark
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Mentors needed urgently for SoC & PostgreSQL Student Internships
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> Note that since the Internships are not required to be project code,
>> we can also take student projects to contribute to our WWW
>> infrastructure and other areas the project needs some work.

Would introducing a Duration (i.e., time-series
a'la Date, et al)) data type be considered useful?

I'd be happy to mentor someone doing it instead of
having to write the entire thing myself.

--
Steven Lembark                                            85-09 90th St.
Workhorse Computing                                 Woodhaven, NY, 11421