Re: How to announce on pgsql-announce list. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: How to announce on pgsql-announce list.
Date
List pgsql-www
I checked the queue, and it was there - so it wasn't rejected, just
nobody got to it yet. Seems whomever was supposed to do the moderation
was lagging a couple of days behind.

I approved it now, I hope I did the right thing :-)

//Magnus