Re: [HACKERS] Mentors needed urgently for SoC & PostgreSQL Student Internships - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Mentors needed urgently for SoC & PostgreSQL Student Internships
Date
List pgsql-www
Ciao Josh,

Josh Berkus ha scritto:
> What this all hinges on is getting some really solid mentors who have
> projects they'd like students to work on, and can commit
> unconditionally to having 5 hours a week or more, over a 3-month
> period, to work with the student.
Thanks for letting us know. However for this year we (as 2ndQuadrant)
have just planned to collaborate with some Italian Universities,
starting from the University of Pisa (I spoke to their IT students last
Monday). I don't think we can dedicate more time to mentoring in the
short period (that's a pity, I know). :(

However, thanks again for keeping us informed.

Ciao,
Gabriele

-- Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant ItaliaPostgreSQL Training, Services and Supportgabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it |
www.2ndQuadrant.it