Re: Code snippet hosting? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Code snippet hosting?
Date
List pgsql-www
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut escribió:
>
>> Alright:
>>
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Snippets
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Snippets/Mandelbrot_set
>>
>> Now someone install all the plugins to do the syntax highlighting on the
>> subpage and produce some kind of recently-added or most-often-viewed index on
>> the superpage.
>
> Okay, Stefan was kind enough to install the syntax highlighter
> extension.  I gave it a try and it seems to work great -- thanks, Stefan.
>
> I don't know how to create an index of subpages in the superpage, but I
> added category tags so you can see the snippet index here:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:Snippets

Maybe the subpages approach isn't so great then, because the
alphabetical index in the category listing puts everything under "S" now.

I suggest that we keep /Snippets as a kind of info and index page, but
move the rest to the top level and rely on the category tag exlusively.