Re: sql transaction - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tino Wildenhain
Subject Re: sql transaction
Date
List pgsql-general
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Andreas Kretschmer wrote:
>> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

>>> This question comes up very often.  Would somebody please write it and a
>>> detailed answer to add to the FAQ in the Wiki?
>> I would do it, but unfortunately my english is too bad...
>
> So add it to the German FAQ, and ask someone to translate it to english?

Of course its already in the documentation - not sure if the posters
of this question in the mail already read the documentation, the faq
or much less checked the mail archive ;-)

But this sounds like fun, I'll check how to add something to the
documentation :-)

Regards
Tino

Attachment