Re: Prepping to break every past release... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Prepping to break every past release...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>>> "Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> It would lower the cost (intellectually as well as dollars) of
> development and administration for every single user of the
> database.
-1
Any savings couldn't possibly pay for the cost and pain of this, at
least in our shop.
> I can't count how many times I accidentally type tablename versus
> table_name or worse relname, etc...
I can count the times I have done so on one finger.  I don't find it
that hard to keep track of what column names are used in what table.
-Kevin