Re: Challenges with messages - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Challenges with messages
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> [...]
>> ------
>>
>> new String "5 seconds" - there is allready a string named %s seconds,
>> which should be used.
>>
>> (and more "time-types" as "1 second, 10 seconds, 5 minutes, 30
>> minutes" should be upgraded to %s <unit>)
>>

> There's a much worse problem with this. I'll work on it.

I work on the "worse problem". Right now, preferences record the combo
string. But if you change the UI language, you won't get back your
previous rate setting. The attached patch record the actual rate value
in seconds.

(there's still work to do to have better translation strings)

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Attachment