Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1627) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From KaiGai Kohei
Subject Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1627)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
KaiGai Kohei wrote:
> Jaime Casanova wrote:
>>> - List of updates:
>>>  * It is rebased to the latest CVS HEAD.
>>
>> actually i see fails when trying to apply
>> sepgsql-core-8.4devel-r1627.patch to head (in pg_proc.h)...
>> """
>> Hunk #4 FAILED at 113.
>> 1 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
>> src/include/catalog/pg_proc.h.rej
>> """
>
> I'll check it soon, please wait for a while.

I could not reproduce this patch confliction you reported.
Could you confirm whether the base tree is updated to the latest one, or not?

The previous revision (r1608) conflicts to this commit, so it is necessary
the base tree to be updated in this two days.
  http://git.postgresql.org/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=a3c594d20e6e713c2bed8e0ba416ab34cdec8ecf#patch24

[kaigai@masu tmp]$ cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot \
export-r HEAD -d pgsql.cvs pgsql

[kaigai@masu tmp]$ wget http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepgsql-core-8.4devel-r1627.patch
[kaigai@masu tmp]$ cd pgsql.cvs/
[kaigai@masu pgsql.cvs]$ cat ../sepgsql-core-8.4devel-r1627.patch | patch -p1
patching file configure          :
patching file src/include/catalog/pg_database.h
patching file src/include/catalog/pg_proc.h     <---- (*)
patching file src/include/catalog/pg_proc_fn.h          :
patching file src/include/utils/syscache.h
[kaigai@masu pgsql.cvs]$

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC