issues with psql after upgrade - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Isabella Ghiurea
Subject issues with psql after upgrade
Date
List pgsql-admin

My concern is after a PG upgrade to 8.3.6 the psql behavior has been
changed : can't use  history line anymore .
 The updates to .psql_history file  has been stopped after upgrade, so I
was looking to create my own psqlrc file.
Note :  PG  upgrade has been installed using the tarball file ( source
code) with .confgure --with -inlude=/usr/inlude/readline

thank you
Isabella