Hardware Anyone? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Chander Ganesan
Subject Hardware Anyone?
Date
Re: Hardware Anyone?  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-www
We recently decommissioned an old piece of hardware that (if I can
figure out how to ship it) we can donate to the PG project.

It's a Dell Poweredge 2950 with 16 GB of ram, a 64 bit Xeon CPU
(upgradeable to 2), a single SAS drive (72 GB I think), 2 GBE ethernet
interfaces, a single power supply module (upgradeable to 2 for
redundancy), and a remote control module..  I think it has a RAID
controller also, but am not sure (I believe we had it booting off of an
external storage device)

It's a bug sucker, and has been sitting in our back room for about 5
months now...

Would this be useful anywhere?

--
Chander Ganesan